Thick and creamy Acai Bowl ready in 5 minutes with 3 wholesome ingredients! This Acai Bowl Recipe is easy to make, customizable, nutrient-packed and the perfect healthy snack or breakfast!
If you have taken a look at my Instagram it is clear to see that I am a Smoothie Bowl and Acai Bowl lover through and through. I eat one or the other each and every week sometimes every day! This is a simple Acai Recipe that is easy to make with minimal ingredients.
The first time I had an Acai Bowl I was honestly in love. The combination of creamy Acai with granola and berries on top is just perfection. To me it is the perfect snack or breakfast.
This recipe uses Samabazon Brand Acai Packs and is more of a “How To Make a Acai Bowl.” My son gobbles these up and they are even picky eater approved. My picky eater Alina takes hers straight up with granola only. Liam on the other hand will eat pretty much whatever I put on top.
This recipe is also a budget friendly option compared to purchasing a Acai Bowl from a Smoothie Shop. They are so easy to make it is definitely worth learning.
I hope you love this recipe as much as my family does!
- Acai Blend – I use Sambazon and this is really the most popular brand I see in stores. You can use whatever frozen Acai Blend you can find.
- Frozen Banana – This adds flavor and creaminess to your bowl. I generally peel, break in half and freeze very ripe bananas in a freezer safe bag. I always have them on hand.
- Coconut Water – I use pure coconut water meaning it has no added sugar or flavoring.
Other Recipes You May Like:
Acai Bowl Recipe
- 2 packs of Sambazon Acaí blend
- 1 frozen banana
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut water
- banana, pomegranate, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, coconut, granola etc.
- Break apart Acaí blend and place with banana into food processor or blender.
- Pulse and slowly add coconut water until desired thickness, scrapping down the sides as needed. I find using my lowest setting on my blender is how I achieve a thick and creamy texture.
- Spread into bowl and top with desired toppings.
- Sambazon has multiple SuperFruit Pack options. The original does contain cane sugar however they do have a Pure Unsweetened option as well.
- I always use my Vitamix Blender it has the power to blend just about anything!