This simple, healthy and easy to make snack is a perfect way to get the kiddos in the kitchen. An Apple Cookie is fun to make and easily customizable!
This is less of a recipe and more of a snack recommendation or activity for you and the kids. I adore a tasty Apple Cookie.
They are simple to make, healthy and delicious. It’s such an easily customizable snack that you really can top yours with whatever your heart desires!
I have always dipped my apples in things like peanut butter and almond butter. Which is a great tasty snack. This takes the snack game up a notch or two. Trust me it will be your new healthy snack go to!
- Apple – I like Gala or Pink Lady.
- Peanut Butter – Any nut butter will do, almond is also delcious!
- Raisins – I use regular raisins but golden would be tasty too.
- Nuts & Seeds – I generally use sunflower seeds and walnuts but whatever you prefer or have on hand will work.
- Coconut – Toasted coconut would be a nice touch.
Other Snackable Recipes:
- 1 apple cored and sliced into thick slices
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1-2 tbsp. raisins
- 1 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1-2 tbsp. chopped walnuts
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened coconut
- Cut off the top and bottom of the apple.
- You can either core your apple first or use a knife or spoon to cut out the middle of the apple after it is sliced.
- Slice apple into 3-4 thick slices.
- Spread peanut butter on apple.
- Top with walnuts, raisins, sunflower seeds and coconut.
- You can top your apples with any toppings you would like. I often top mine with almond butter to switch things up.
- This is a great activity for kids to get involved and pick their own special toppings!