This healthy Banana Date Shake is creamy, delicious and so simple to make! It comes together with just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes!
Healthy Banana Date Shake. Now that sounds tasty, doesn’t it! This shake is thick, creamy and decadent. The best part, it only requires three ingredients and five minutes to come together.
Dates only came into my life within the last few years. Believe it or not I had never had a date prior. Once I tried them I was honestly hooked. They have an amazing natural caramel flavor that is to die for.
If you have never had a date stop what you are doing and try one. Then make this smoothie and enjoy it’s banana caramel flavor with no added sugars or unhealthy junk.
This shake really comes together pretty easy. You simply take frozen bananas, pitted dates and almond milk and throw the ingredients into the blender. Blend away and the results are a creamy dreamy healthy shake!
- Frozen Bananas – I take ripe spotty bananas, peel them, break them in half and place them into a freezer safe bag. I always have them on hand.
- Dates – You can get dates with or without pits. They are pretty easy to remove. They are a little cheaper with pits so I buy those.
- Almond Milk – Really any plant milk will work. I use and unsweetened unflavored kind.
Other Recipes You May Like:
Banana Date Shake
- 4 frozen bananas
- 4 pitted dates
- 1-1 ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Place banana, dates and almond milk into the blender. Start with the 1 cup of almond milk and add the extra 1/4 cup if needed.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Who knew a "shake" could be so healthy! It's creamy, dreamy and delicious. The dates add a caramel like flavor that is rather addicting. It will be thick, if you prefer a thinner consistency add the extra 1/4 cup of almond milk if needed.
- If you buy pitted dates they tend to be a little cheaper and it is very simple to remove the pits.