This easy to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie is so thick, creamy and decadent. Made with 5-ingredients in 5 minutes it will be your go to smoothie!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie a decadent and creamy treat that tastes like a shake but is actually healthy. This classic combo could fool anyone.
The dates add a caramel flavor while the peanut butter and cocoa with that classic flavor combination many love. I myself and not the biggest chocolate lover and even I couldn’t get enough!
This smoothie is simple to make with 5-ingredients and comes together in just 5 minutes. Perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. My little guy loves this smoothie and doesn’t want to share every time I make it.
I know you will love it just as much as we do!
- Frozen Bananas – I peel, break in half and freeze bananas in a freezer safe bag. I always have these on hand for smoothies.
- Dates – You could buy pitted or unpitted just make sure to take the pits out.
- Peanut Butter – Heaping means rounded so basically a big tablespoon vs. leveling it off. I use a natural unsweetened and unsalted peanut butter.
- Cocoa Powder – Any brand will work just make sure it is unsweetened.
- Almond Milk – Really any plant milk will work. I always buy unsweetened.
Other Smoothies Recipes You May Like:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 2 large bananas frozen (about 2 cups)
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 heaping tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 heaping tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Into a high speed blender add your frozen bananas, dates, peanut butter cocoa powder and almond milk.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- If you want to get fancy serve in glass drizzled with extra melted chocolate and peanut butter.
- Heaping simply means a large rounded scoop rather than a leveled off scoop of the ingredient.
- If your bananas are small I would recommend using 3 for this recipe. I generally break my bananas in half and freeze them.