This Creamy Vegan One Pot Pasta is easy to make with less than 10-ingredients and ready to go in under 30 minutes. It will be your new favorite easy vegan pasta recipe!
Creamy Vegan One Pot Pasta now that is something I can get behind! This dish also comes together in under 30 minutes with less than 10-ingredients. The perfect quick and easy dinner!
I love a good pasta dish and a creamy one is even better in my eyes. When you go vegan creamy is something that gets a little harder to achieve. This recipe uses the starch from the noodle as a thickening agent.
Allowing you to make this in One Pot, less clean up is always a win. I don’t know about you but I love a good one pot meal. They require minimal work and clean up making it a perfect weeknight option.
Check out my video below as well to see how easy this comes together!
- Linguini – I like to find whole wheat option if I can. You could also use a thick fettuccini noodle but I wouldn’t recommend anything much thinner. You need the startch to thicken this sauce.
- Almond Milk – Any plant milk will work but you will want an unsweetened unflavored option.
- Vegetable Broth – Look for one with low sodium.
- Shallot – This is a nice mild and slightly sweet onion. You can use yellow or white if you would like but shallot has a great flavor for this recipe.
- Garlic – Use fresh and mince it fine or use a garlic press.
- Spinach – I used baby spinach.
- Cherry Tomatoes – Grape will work a well but look for a deep red as those have the most flavor.
- Olive Oil – Any neutral oil will work Olive Oil just happens to be what I use.
- Salt & Pepper – I use Sea Salt and Fresh Cracked Black Pepper.
Other Easy Dinner Recipes:
If you try this recipe make sure to let me know! Leave a comment, rate it and if you take a photo use #feeninforgreens on instagram. I love seeing photos of your recreations!
Creamy Vegan One Pot Pasta
- 8 oz. linguini
- 2 cups unsweetened unflavored almond milk
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 shallot diced
- 4 large cloves of garlic minced
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Dice shallot and mince garlic.
- In a large skillet or pot add olive oil and bring to medium heat.
- Add garlic and shallots and sauté until tender.
- Add almond milk and vegetable broth and bring to a simmer.
- Add linguini and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes and simmer another 10 minutes. You want your tomatoes to "pop" you can help them along with a fork or spoon if needed.
- Add spinach and cook until spinach wilts.
- I specify large garlic cloves in this recipe as I have noticed a difference in flavor when using smaller cloves. You will have a much more flavorful dish with more garlic! If you have smaller cloves I would recommend using 5 cloves of garlic.
- I do not recommend using a thinner cut noodle for this dish as the starch from the noodles help to thicken the sauce.