Enjoy this Creamy Vegan Matcha Latte at home. It's not only easy to make but only requires 4 ingredients and 5 minutes!
I am not a coffee lover and never have been. Matcha is more my cup of tea, literally. I drink my matcha latte every morning religiously. I used to drink them blended to get that frothy latte feel. Last year however, my husband got me a Zulay’s Milk Boss Electric Milk Frother and I fell in love! When they reached out looking to collaborate it only made sense to share what a great product this truly is with you all.
I have been sent products from Zulay to facilitate this post however all thoughts and opinions are my own. There are affiliate links in this post, I do make a small commission if you use these links. This helps me to keep my blog running and continue bringing recipes to you.
Zulay’s matcha is very high quality and blends up beautifully in combination with the Milk Boss. It’s simple to use and gives you that coffee shop quality at home. It works with all different kinds of plant based milks as I switch things up from time to time.
I don’t find that I need to use a bamboo matcha whisk at all and have no clumps in my latte. Which is ideal as I have about 2 seconds before my 14 month old, Liam, is climbing up my legs when I try to do anything in the kitchen #momlife.
I use the Milk Boss only for matcha although it is ideal for any latte, cappuccino or even hot chocolate! Watch out Starbucks us home baristas are about to give you a run for your money.
You can find the Milk Boss and Organic Matcha Powder HERE.
Other Recipes You May Like:
- 1 ¾ cup plant milk I like unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp. matcha powder
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Pour your milk into a large coffee mug and heat for 2-3 minutes in the microwave. You will want a large enough mug to leave some room for frothing.
- Add your matcha, a dash of cinnamon and maple syrup to your mug.
- Take your Zulay's Milk Boss Electric Milk Frother and start frothing in the middle to combine all of the ingredients. Raise frother up and down frothing at a 45-90 degree angle. It can take anywhere from 15-45 seconds to get your desired froth.
- If you purchase the Milk Boss Zulay recommends frothing your milk separately from coffee. I haven't found this necessary with my morning matcha lattes. If you would like to do so you could first combine the matcha with a small amount of the warm milk or hot water and mix this with a bamboo whisk and then add your frothed milk.
- Feel free to add additional sweetener if needed. I like the flavor of maple syrup however, any other liquid sweetener of preference should work.
- If you do not have any vanilla flavored plant milk on hand you could add about 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract or so.
- Here is a link to view all Zulay's products I also have their citrus press juicer and I love it as well.