Peanut Butter Syrup is a decadent and flavorful sauce that only requires 2 ingredients and 5 minutes to come together. It is perfect for all the breakfast classics like pancakes, waffles and crepes.
Peanut Butter Syrup is a classic combo that is decadent and perfect for all things breakfast. Pour it on pancakes or waffles or even crepes and you will be in breakfast bliss!
Growing up my mom taught me to slather peanut butter on a frozen waffle with syrup. Now back then it was an Eggo and the pure sugary breakfast syrup. These days I still love the combo but go with a homemade option and love this easy recipe.
This is a super simple recipe with just two ingredients and take 5 minutes to make tops! It will add a restaurant brunch quality to any breakfast classic. Perfect if you are hosting a fun brunch style get together.
This recipe is great for all the peanut butter lovers out there. Pro Tip: serve it over a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream. Now that is something truly amazing!
- Maple Syrup – The pure kind not the sugary breakfast kind.
- Peanut Butter – The runny natural peanut butter works best. I go with an unsweetened unsalted variety.
How To Store:
You can store this easy Peanut butter Syrup in the refrigerated in an airtight container.
It is best within a week or so.
Pancake Recipes For Your Syrup:
Peanut Butter Syrup
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened peanut butter
- In a small saucepan over low heat mix maple syrup and peanut butter.
- Heat until warm and the sauce has thinned out.
- Make sure to use unsweetened peanut butter if you have it on hand as pure maple syrup is obviously already very sweet.