This 8-ingredient Perfect Blender Green Juice recipe is easy to make, refreshing, slightly sweet and incredibly nourishing! The best part, it's made without a juicer in the blender.
The Perfect Blender Green Juice. Subtly sweet and deliciously balanced. This truly is the perfect juice. The best part is it’s easy to make in a blender not a juicer.
When I first went plant based I dived straight into a Whole Foods Plant Based Diet. I bought a juicer off craigslist that was bulky and old and every week I would make a big batch of fresh juice.
Now that juice was delicious and I loved it but you know what I hated that darn bulky juicer. I am sure there are some better models out there but this thing was a pain to use and clean.
This annoyance got me thinking there had to be a better way. And thus The Perfect Blender Green Juice was born. Easy to make, easy clean up and delicious to drink.
- Apple – Use whatever brand you like to eat. I generally buy Gala.
- Cucumber – No need to peel the skins have all the nutrients. Buy organic if you can.
- Spinach – I use baby spinach but fresh regular leaf spinach will work as well.
- Kale – I buy the Lacinato Kale also known as Dinosaur Kale.
- Parsley – Flat Leaf works best.
- Pineapple – Leave the core intact it has the most nutrients. It will blend up just fine.
- Coconut Water – Make sure you use a unsweetened coconut water. The only ingredient should be coconut water.
- Water – This helps the blending process along.
Other Healthy Recipes:
Perfect Blender Green Juice
- 1 apple cored and quartered
- ½ cucumber quartered
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups kale
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup pineapple cubed (*with core intact)
- 1-17.5 oz. container pure coconut water
- 1 cup water
- Core your apple and cut into quarters. Cut cucumber and pineapple as well.
- Place apple, pineapple, cucumber, parsley, kale and spinach into the blender. Place in the order listed as this helps the blender along.
- Pour in coconut water and water.
- Blend until smooth.
- Green juice will be frothy. I generally let my green juice settle a few minutes before drinking. You can also strain your juice if you prefer. This recipe has the perfect hint of sweetness and is picky-eater approved!
- The Pineapple core is filled with amazing nutrients like Bromelain keep the core in place for extra health benefits!