This 8-ingredient Easy Green Juice Recipe is easy to make, refreshing, slightly sweet and incredibly nourishing! The best part, it's made without a juicer in the blender.
The perfect blender Green Juice Recipe. Subtly sweet and deliciously balanced. This truly is the perfect juice. The best part is it’s easy to make in a blender not a juicer.
When I first went plant based I dived straight into a Whole Foods Plant Based Diet. I bought a juicer off craigslist that was bulky and old and every week I would make a big batch of fresh juice.
Now that juice was delicious and I loved it but you know what I hated that darn bulky juicer. I am sure there are some better models out there but this thing was a pain to use and clean.
This annoyance got me thinking there had to be a better way. And thus the perfect easy green juice recipe was born. Easy to make, easy clean up and delicious to drink.
- Apple – Use whatever brand you like to eat. I generally buy Gala.
- Cucumber – No need to peel the skins have all the nutrients. Buy organic if you can.
- Spinach – I use baby spinach but fresh regular leaf spinach will work as well.
- Kale – I buy the Lacinato Kale also known as Dinosaur Kale. Make sure to remove the hard stems.
- Parsley – I prefer flat leaf.
- Pineapple – Leave the core intact for extra nutrients, it will blend up just fine.
- Coconut Water – Make sure you use a unsweetened coconut water. The only ingredient should be coconut water.
- Water – This helps the blending process along.
How To Make:
First, core your apple and cut into quarters. Cut your cucumber and pineapple as well.
Place apple, pineapple, cucumber, parsley, kale and spinach into the blender. Place in the order listed as this helps the blender along.
Pour in coconut water and water. Blend until smooth.
Tips For Success:
- Remove the stems from your kale. These are very hard and although they could most definitely go through a juicer, I think this blender juice is best without them.
- Blend until smooth. Make sure you blend your juice on high until very smooth.
- Strain if you prefer a thinner juice. This is a whole foods juice, meaning it contains the entire fruit and vegetable. If you prefer a thin juice simply strain with a cheese cloth or a fine mess strainer.
How To Store?
Technically its best to consume juice right away or within 24 hours to obtain all of the nutrients.
However, this will keep in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Other Healthy Recipes:
Easy Green Juice Recipe
- 1 apple cored and quartered
- ½ cucumber quartered
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups kale
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup pineapple cubed (*with core intact)
- 1-17.5 oz. container pure coconut water
- 1 cup water
- First, core your apple and cut into quarters. Cut your cucumber and pineapple as well.
- Place apple, pineapple, cucumber, parsley, kale and spinach into the blender. Place in the order listed as this helps the blender along.
- Pour in coconut water and water.
- Blend until smooth.
- Green juice will be frothy. I generally let my green juice settle a few minutes before drinking. You can also strain your juice if you prefer. Use a fine mesh strainer of a cheesecloth to strain out the pulp.
- The Pineapple core is filled with amazing nutrients like Bromelain keep the core in place for extra health benefits!