This 3-ingredient Toasted Coconut Smoothie is refreshing, easy to make and delicious. It’s the perfect healthy smoothie recipe that the entire family is sure to enjoy!
Toasted Coconut Smoothie now that sounds like something I most definitely want in my life. This is a healthy vegan smoothie recipe that only requires three ingredients and 5 minutes of your time. It is thick and creamy and delectably sweet!
It’s the perfect breakfast or afternoon snack for those kiddos. My son happens to love this smoothie! Granted he pretty much loves any smoothie I give him but this one is special in my eyes.
There is something that feels so tropical about it. I like to make myself one of these and sit by the pool pretending I’m somewhere off in Fiji or Hawaii. When I am really in my own backyard, one can dream right!
I mean come on now how good does that look! Looks like paradise to me.
Can’t you picture yourself on a beach somewhere Toasted Coconut Smoothie in hand, sunglasses on?
- Frozen Bananas – Make sure to freeze them with the peel off. I generally take ripe spotty bananas, take the peel off break them in half and put them in a freezer safe bag to have on hand for smoothies.
- Toasted Coconut – Shredded coconut works best for this recipe but coconut flakes will work as well.
- Almond Milk – Really any plant milk will work I like to use an unsweetened vanilla flavored variety for this recipe.
Other Smoothie Recipes:
- Healthy Berry Smoothie
- Pina Colada Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
If you try this recipe make sure to let me know! Leave a comment, rate it and if you take a photo use #feeninforgreens on instagram. I love seeing photos of your recreations!
Toasted Coconut Smoothie
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 cup shredded toasted coconut
- 2-2 ½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- To your blender add frozen bananas, toasted coconut and 2 cups of almond milk.
- Blend until smooth. Add more almond milk if needed until desired consistency.
- If you don't have toasted coconut already prepared you can either toast the coconut in the oven or in a skillet on the stovetop. Make sure your coconut is cooled before adding it to the blender. You can find my post on how to do so here.
- If you don't have vanilla flavored almond milk you can add 1 tsp. of vanilla. Any other plant milk will work as well.