Peanut Butter Balls (No-Bake & Vegan)
These No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Balls are the perfect mid-day snack. The best part is this healthy kid friendly treat only requires 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to make!
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- ¾ cup unsalted unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
In a medium sized bowl add your oats, salt, chocolate chips, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir until all ingredients are incorporated together.
Take a tablespoon and scoop a heaping amount of dough into the palm of your hand and roll mixture into a ball. Continue this process until all your dough is gone. I like to slightly wet my hands during this process as the dough is sticky and I find this helps.
Once your bites are all rolled place them in an air tight container and store them in the refrigerator.
- Feel free to use whatever kind of chocolate chips you prefer. I used semi-sweet but you could use dark chocolate or even cut up chocolate as well.
- Make sure you store these in the refrigerator as this helps them to hold together better.
- If you don't have peanut butter on hand any nut butter will work for these.
Calories: 114kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 4gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 2mgPotassium: 94mgFiber: 1gSugar: 5gCalcium: 18mgIron: 1mg
Tag @feeninforgreens and use #feeninforgreens