Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
This easy to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie is so thick, creamy and decadent. Made with 5-ingredients in 5 minutes it will be your go to smoothie!
- 2 large bananas frozen (about 2 cups)
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 heaping tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 heaping tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
Into a high speed blender add your frozen bananas, dates, peanut butter cocoa powder and almond milk.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
If you want to get fancy serve in glass drizzled with extra melted chocolate and peanut butter.
- Heaping simply means a large rounded scoop rather than a leveled off scoop of the ingredient.
- If your bananas are small I would recommend using 3 for this recipe. I generally break my bananas in half and freeze them.
Calories: 386kcalCarbohydrates: 92gProtein: 5gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 328mgPotassium: 1179mgFiber: 10gSugar: 61gVitamin A: 223IUVitamin C: 21mgCalcium: 343mgIron: 1mg
Tag @feeninforgreens and use #feeninforgreens