Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Creamy and decadent Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie, a treat that taste like dessert but is so healthy. This easy smoothie recipe only requires 3 ingredients and 5 minutes to make!
- 2 large frozen bananas
- 1-1 ½ cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened peanut butter
Place bananas, peanut butter and 1 cup almond milk into blender.
Blend until smooth and creamy adding the additional ½ cup as needed.
Top with banana slices and peanut butter drizzle for an extra fun treat!
- Depending on the size of your bananas and your blender you may need the full 1 ½ of almond milk. I would start with 1 cup and go from there.
- If you would like to add some healthy greens to this smoothie. Spinach is great to add. You can do about 1 cup loosely packed.
- If you do not have vanilla flavored almond milk feel free to add a splash of vanilla.
Calories: 218kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 6gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 247mgPotassium: 518mgFiber: 5gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 76IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 237mgIron: 1mg
Tag @feeninforgreens and use #feeninforgreens