Healthy Berry Smoothie
This Healthy Berry Smoothie is made with just 5 ingredients in 5 minutes! It's the perfect green smoothie recipe to sneak the kiddos some greens without them even knowing!
- 1 frozen banana (about 1 cup)
- 1 ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup kale
- 1 ½ cup 100% coconut water
Place frozen banana and frozen mixed berries into the blender first.
Add spinach, kale and coconut water.
Blend until smooth.
- I use an organic frozen berry blend from Costco for this recipe. It has blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries.
- I freeze batches of ripe bananas for smoothies. Peel Banana, break in half and freeze in reusable freezer bag or ziplock bag.
Calories: 166kcalCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 4gFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 215mgPotassium: 972mgFiber: 7gSugar: 22gVitamin A: 4844IUVitamin C: 57mgCalcium: 118mgIron: 2mg
Tag @feeninforgreens and use #feeninforgreens