Acai Bowl Recipe
Thick and creamy Acai Bowl ready in 5 minutes with 3 wholesome ingredients! This Acai Bowl Recipe is easy to make, customizable, nutrient-packed and the perfect healthy snack or breakfast!
- 2 packs of Sambazon Acaí blend
- 1 frozen banana
- up to ¼ cup unsweetened coconut water
- banana, pomegranate, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, coconut, granola etc.
Break apart Acaí blend and place with banana into food processor or blender.
Pulse and slowly add coconut water until desired thickness, scrapping down the sides as needed. I find using my lowest setting on my blender is how I achieve a thick and creamy texture.
Spread into bowl and top with desired toppings.
- Sambazon has multiple SuperFruit Pack options. The original does contain cane sugar however they do have a Pure Unsweetened option as well.
- I always use my Vitamix Blender it has the power to blend just about anything!
Calories: 265kcalCarbohydrates: 59gProtein: 3gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 75mgPotassium: 652mgFiber: 4gSugar: 41gVitamin A: 393IUVitamin C: 16mgCalcium: 78mgIron: 1mg
Tag @feeninforgreens and use #feeninforgreens